Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its inception in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Hungary Kft is now looking for a Key Account Manager with significant experience in security/surveillance technology.
- Make regular visits to Tier 2 customers (Installers, system Integrators) to develop positive working relationships.
- Pick and approach installers or system integrators to sign in Dealer Partner Program.
- Develop process improvements to optimize Dealers management activities.
- Work with distributors to develop project quotations to Dealers.
- Evaluate Dealers sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Establish, direct, manage, coordinate and evaluate varied components of company’s DPP (Dealer Partner Program) sales program, as necessary.
- Review market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to continually refine and improve market position; assist in development of messaging, sales tools, campaigns, promotions and necessary marketing plans.
- Analyze sales statistics, market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Conduct regular business plan review with Dealers to ensure company goals and strategies are understood and being achieved and implemented.
- You have significant experience as a Key Account Manager preferably in the video surveillance industry.
- You have significant experience in handling projects, preferably in the video surveillance industry.
- You have a strong network within the surveillance industry field.
- You have the ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customer and partner needs and problems.
- You have the ability to foster a cooperative working relationship with other management and colleagues.
- You are skilled in building customer relations and you have strong business planning and implementation skills.
- You have the ability to maintain positive company image and brand.
- You have the ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- You have well-developed business level written and verbal communication, as well as listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- You are well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to adapt and gain knowledge quickly.
- You have a courteous and professional demeanor.
- You have the ability to conduct well-organized training sessions and convey technical information clearly at all levels.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle peak volumes of work.
- You have intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- You have willingness to travel.